Modern Nails | Top nail salon in Las Vegas, NV 89123 | Why do people get addicted to nail art?
Well, everyone loves beautiful things. Nowadays, there’s art everywhere. We all agree that art is so inspiring and important. So, why leave your nails natural when a little bit of work can turn them into a stunning piece of art? If you’re looking for general nail services that will transform your fingertips into true nail art, you’re at the right place! Below are some popular nail services which you can find at every nail salon near you.
Nail trends are continually changing, but one thing that can't be replaced is Acrylic Nails. Acrylic is a nail enhancement that is a mix of acrylic powder & acrylic liquid monomer. When combined it forms a blob of a jelly-like texture, placed onto the nail or tip to sculpt/shape and air-dried. This combination creates an artificial layer on your nail that provides you with additional protection. Acrylic Nails will allow you to try different nail shapes easily since they are strong enough to hold without breaking. Let’s go beyond the basics with Acrylic Nails! The acrylic nail technique is an affordable option providing you with a stronger finished product than a regular manicure polish. The acrylic menu includes Acrylic Full Set/ with gel color (your set will be in acrylic with an upcharge for nail art and add-ons), Acrylic Fill/ with gel color (your fill will be in acrylic with an upcharge for nail art and add-ons). Please keep in mind that without a trained technician, removing Acrylic Nails often results in damaging the nail bed, which means you may have to suffer through your nail growing out before getting another nail service.
Another nail technique that allows you to own the perfect nail shape with gorgeous color is a gel. Gels come in liquid form. Gel Liquid is applied to your nail bed, then hardened under a UV light or LED. Gel Nails have an elegant, glossy finish. Gel Nails involving powder are technically acrylics in a combination of powder and monomer, or powder added to gel for enhanced strength. Gel Powder is the latest material used for the Gel Nails system. Gel powder nails are clearer, thinner, and more natural than acrylics. Unlike thick gel products of the past, today’s gels have a similar consistency to nail polish. Gel Nails are more flexible than acrylic nails; on the contrary, gels have been referred to as less durable or long-lasting than acrylics. When you stop in a nail salon near you and ask for Gel Full Set, it means your set will include basic artwork with a slight upcharge for artwork and add-ons; for Gel Fill, it means your fill will include basic artwork with a slight upcharge for artwork and add-ons.
To dive into nail services, we cannot skip over a popular nail technique that is required the most these days at most of the top nail salons, it is Dipping Powder. Dip Powder manicures help create beautiful sets of nails without the use of a curing lamp. The process involves painting on a base coat, then dipping your entire nail in the color powder, repeating as necessary to achieve the correct color, buffing to shape the nail, and finishing with a topcoat. Dip Powder nails (also known as SNS nails) can last up to 3-4 weeks without taking on significant damage. Getting your nails dipped by a pro can cost you about $40 or more, but the result is worth the price. If you want to take control of glamming-up your nails, then you can’t go wrong with Dip Powders at a top nail salon where you can find over 1000 colors of Dipping Powder.
You don't have to go all out with fabulous nail designs and intrinsic nail art to make your manicure spectacular. On the contrary, some of the most low-key manicures might be some of the most beautiful looks. Pink & White nails, also known as French tips, or French mani, are a look consisting of the white tips on a pink nail base. If you obtain a Pink & White full set for the first time, the manicurist will give you the option of adding a clear or white tip for length. A white plastic tip is the easiest way to go, while clear tips require a white powder or polish sculpted on top of it. Fills are needed to maintain Pink & White at least every week, by brushing acrylic powder onto the area of new growth. In addition to getting the nail base filled, the white tips also need to be back-filled. Fills and backfills cost less than the initial full sets and are the best way to maintain the Pink & White look, rather than doing a full set often.
Besides the main nail services provided by any local nail salon, you can see so many add-on services, such as polish change (hand/ toes), gel polish change (hand/ toes), nail designs, nail repairs, nail removal, etc.
The mission of the best nail salon is to bring customers not only beauty but also wellbeing. That is the reason why all nail salons in your living city offer a wide range of affordable spa treatments. If you’re looking for a wellness spa experience, just go for Manicures, Pedicures, Mani-Pedi Combo, and choose the most suitable service that your hands and feet need. Let's have a quick read on some of the best Manicure and Pedicure services.
--- MANICURE ---
Our hands are the important features of being blessed by God. Due to a stressful and hectic life, we often neglect to take care of our hands. It’s never too late to give your hands the proper care! Steps of Manicures include trimming, regular shaping, filing, buffing, cuticle maintenance, steamed hot towel, and light hand massage with hydrating lotion.
- Classic Manicure: Relax while your polish is removed, your nails are shaped, and your hands are bathed in an aromatic soak. Cuticles are groomed and conditioned, hands and arms are massaged with flavors of creamy lotion for few minutes followed by polish.
- Spa Manicure: It will be a longer service, with more steps – an aromatic salt rub, hydrating mask, hot towel wrap, hot stone massage, or paraffin dip. This helps reduce tension and stress while heavily hydrating the skin. Leave your hands looking toned, refined, and youthful.
- Deluxe Manicure: First, a deep exfoliation will remove impurities, followed by nail and cuticle care, and a hydrating massage, with your choice of nail polish to finish off. You can choose from a range of classic shades and a “naked manicure” line, with translucent colors for a healthy, natural finish.
- Herbal Manicure: Herbal spa products bring the essence of nature’s healing power to the skin. Herbal Manicures include the cleaning process initially to remove the accumulations of dead skin cells, and impurities on the hand surface and the fingernails. Then the soaking process is done in medicated herbal decoction, which has an anti-microbial action. This also loosens and removes the dirt, and the warmth increases blood circulation. Then scrubbing is done with the help of a herbal scrub. The herbal massage is an extraordinary feeling of pure wellness.
- Paraffin Manicure: Paraffin creates a barrier on your skin that helps retain oils that your body naturally produces. It’s the key to healthier looking and softer feeling skin! Paraffin adds heat therapy to aid in arthritis pains and muscle pains.
- Gel Manicure (Shellac): Spa Manicure with the lasting convenience of Shellac Gel Polish. Cleaning the nails, clipping and shaping them, then soaking your hands in warm soapy water to soothe and soften dead skin cells. The gel is healthier and stronger for your nails than acrylic. No toxic fumes or powders!
--- PEDICURE ---
Our feet are considered to be a major part of our body as they carry the whole body weight. Many people tend to suffer from dryness, cracks on the heel, and often it becomes a neglected part until the condition gets deteriorated, hence foot care is an important feature to maintain the health and beauty of your feet. Steps of Pedicures include a warm sea salt bath soak, trimming, shaping, filing, buffing, cuticle maintenance, removal of rough dead skin, steamed hot towel cleanse, and light foot and lower leg with an exfoliating scrub and hydrating lotion.
- Classic Pedicure: Provides the most basic toenail and foot care at a beauty salon. The process begins with a warm foot soak, includes all regular maintenance, and finishes with a regular nail polish of your choice.
- Spa Pedicure: A Spa Pedicure not only lets you have beautiful feet but also leaves them feeling far more refreshed than a simple procedure. The technicians will perform all the tasks properly with utmost care and hygiene, including exfoliation and special foot soak and massage. You can totally relax in a nice ambiance full of versatile essential oils.
- Deluxe Pedicure: The ultimate pedicure that has an extra-long foot and leg massage, the techs smooth your heels and clean up your nails to finish them with a choice of nail polish. All products used in the treatment are rich in natural ingredients and chock full of vitamins that will purify your body, stimulate blood circulation, and relax your muscles.
- Luxury Pedicure: You are paying for a more calm, luxurious atmosphere. Instead of fluorescent lights and noxious fumes from airbrushed toenails, you have pretty light fixtures, a nice design, and a perfect pedicure chair in a lovely corner. The pedicure is completely sanitary.
- Organic Pedicure: Promote metabolism, relieve chronic exhaustion, and lead to a healthier, more holistic lifestyle. This natural healing treatment creates and maintains radiant, healthy, glowing, and smooth skin. To be fair, choosing organic cosmetic products will be definitely safer for those who suffer from allergies.
- Hot Stone Pedicure: Heated stones get deeper into the muscle and aid in relieving pressure, tension, and aches. Stones release toxins and knots that reduce chronic stress. Hot cream massage helps relieve tension and promote circulation.
If you prefer to save money, get a luxury Manicure or Pedicure as a special treat, and do your regular maintenance at home or at a local beauty salon. You can be sure the technicians are skillful and able to give you an upscale experience. The beauty industry nowadays is offering so many specialized spa services for beauty-holics to explore, like CBD Oil, Detoxifying Soak, Champagne Oil, Natural IceDancer, etc.
Pretty nail art and healthy feet have the power to improve your appearance but don’t forget that clear, smooth fresh skin can boost your confidence and make you look more gorgeous in any outfit. To achieve fresh skin, Waxing is a must! Waxing service (or Hair Removal) is an action to get rid of your unwanted hair (people usually get waxed for eyebrows, upper lip, chin, underarms, full arms, full face, legs, back, bikini line, and so on). A successful Waxing service has to be quick, painless, and smooth. To fulfill those expectations, an esthetician must know what kind of Waxing product is the most effective for each body, face, or skin type. Today’s Waxing creams or gels come with brightly colored and sweetly scented, and above all, they are made from quality ingredients (and tend to be more natural, too!). Don’t hesitate to make an appointment at a typical beauty salon to get waxed!
Now you’re having beautiful fingertips, adorable toenails, glowing skin, and you think that’s enough to dress up for any party? You’ve forgotten your windows into the soul—yes, I’m talking about your eyes! Full, long, and wispy lashes are the key to standout and attractive eyes. No makeup is complete without gorgeous eyelashes. Ask yourself some questions: Do you fancy your eyes to wake up looking vibrant? Do you want to save your makeup time but still look amazing? Do you like the idea of swimming on the beach or crying out without ruining your mascara or falling off your false eyelashes? If all the answers to those questions are “Yes” then professional Eyelash Extensions are the solution for you! Nowadays the best Eyelash Extension products are used widely in most of the famous lash studios or top beauty salons, so be rest assured that you can own your fabulous lashes with no harm or concern about health aspects and hygiene problems. Lash Extensions are considered a must-try beauty trend but you should choose a trusted beauty salon to get the best results. Book with a top-rated lash lounge near your house so that you can conveniently come back there for lash refills. Full set Eyelash Extension prices can vary quite a bit, depending on the location, technician, and the final lash look. Some types of Lash Extensions of your choice: Silk, Mink, Faux Mink, Synthetic,...
If the eyes are the window of the soul, then the eyebrows are that window's frame. If the lashes enhance your eyes, then the brows enhance not only your eyes but also your facial features. To obtain the best eyebrow look, you must think of the brow shape, brow color, and brow thickness. You can lean on your eye color, hair color, skin tone, or at least your makeup concept to decide your most suitable eyebrows. There are a lot of professional eyebrow services for you to choose from, such as Microblading, Brow Tinting, Brow Threading, Brow Lamination, etc. Besides, high-quality eyebrow products are always available on the market, which can help you gain your dream brows. If you’re looking for far better solutions to your eyebrows, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with a brow expert, and it’s best to spend your budget on top-ranked permanent makeup services!
If you want to glam up your nails, regular visits to a good nail salon are necessary. We specialize in high-quality nail services tailored to fit everyone's needs. Our licensed nail technicians love what they do and we want to ensure that when you get your nails done here, you will love it too. To find out more about our manicures and pedicures, spa packages, and the best nail services, please use the nail salon information listed below to contact us.